Tsu was the company founded in 2013 by tech entrepreneurs Sebastian Sobczak, Drew Sobczak, Drew Ginsburg, Thibault Boullenger, and Jonathan Lewin which was located at New York.
There are many social networks Facebook, Google+ and a new comer Ello. But tsu is different from others it has some new ideas. It promises users to pay for their contribution and sharing original content. I hope this might be a great rival for Facebook in future. Tsu founder Sebastian Sobczak says:
Why should anyone commercially benefit from someone else’s image, likeness and work giving no financial return to the owner?
So what does this mean for business influencers and brands? Tsu keeps 10 percent of the revenue it earns from its ads to maintain the platform. It gives the other 90 percent to its content creators and the people that share posts.
How to Join?
To join in this new social network you need short code i.e invite from other users. Create your new profile in tsu. Posting content, Friend Request, Followers are similar to other social networks. Click this link to join tsu.
How it allocate revenue?
From $100 revenue, $90 is shared with users. If four users have shared and re-shared content, the revenue is split like this:
The original content creator receives 50 percent of the remaining $90; in this case, $45. The first user to share the content gets 33.3 percent (one third) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70.
The second degree user, who shares the re-shared content, receives 11.1 percent (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99. The third user (think your third degree connection) receives 3.70 percent (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33.
You can redeem your money when it reaches minimum of $100. tsu will send cheque to your home. Its a very cool way of sharing revenue – surely something that other companies might be interested in copying.
To ensure a safe and authentic community, Tsu prohibit users from earning money through illegitimate means:
- Any attempt to game the system or impersonate others Spam, such as begging for follows, aggressive hash tagging, posting on strangers’ walls.
- Inappropriate content, including violent, discriminatory, unlawful, hateful, sexually explicit or pornographic material.
Its an pretty cool idea from Sebastian Sobczak. To experience this new platform Join Tsu.